Followers

Monday, June 2, 2014

Portrait Painters

These are the protrait painters from
Schildersweek in Domburg.
Since I'm also a portraitist I'm always interested
in how other artists see their subjects.
In a limited amount of time
these painters
whipped out some amazing
portraits for which they were paid
50 euros apiece. Pretty good for some thirty minute paintings?

 
Not a portrait painter...but he was fun to watch with the impasta paint
dripping down his canvas.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 


10 comments:

betty-NZ said...

Those are some lovely paintings. How great to be painting outside in the sun!

lina@a happy family said...

Nice to see talented artists gathering and painting together.

SmilingSally said...

Hi Jenny,

What a bargain! You found some talented artists. Thanks for sharing your blue today.

Happy Blue Monday!

SarahBeth said...

What fun! The man painting the red flowers wore the perfect shirt... looks like he painted it too!

Jenny said...

Thank you all. It was really a fun day without any rain.

Sue McPeak Hunt said...

What a colorful post and what fun to see the outdoor artist at work. Really neat to see people posing for their portraits. Love your Header paintings, too. Thanks for visiting...Happy Blue Monday!
Sue at CollectInTexas Gal

Sonya Badgley said...

Wow, they painted them in 30 minutes? Amazing!! Beautiful!
Happy blue Monday!
Sonya

Anni said...

I love poppies, so of course I love his colourful painting! A great thing to look at in winter storms ...

Jenny said...

Wow.

That is some serious talent!

And I love your impressionist header, too!

Lynne said...

Oh my . . . I wish!